Pour-N-Restore® Oil Stain Remover was the first brand introduced to the marketplace by Edgewater Industries. This amazing concrete oil stain remover will work on removing driveway stains, oil stains, transmission fluid stains, cooking oil stains, and stains in garages, on patios, on stone, and more! Pour-N-Restore Oil Stain Remover lifts and absorbs embedded oil stains as it dries from a liquid to a powder. This is made possible by combining a powerful citrus degreaser with a non-leaching absorbent. The formula is biodegradable, phosphate-free, and has a fresh orange fragrance. Coverage is approximately 24 sq.ft. per gallon.
Oil Stain Remover features:
· Lifts absorbs stains
· No scrubbing, rinsing, or mess
· Citrus based, biodegradable, phosphate-free
Our oil stain remover product is a patented product that demanded 3 years of research and development (R&D) to perfect. It's Micro-Extraction Technology™ offers benefits that are superior to conventional degreasers.
This technology was also utilized to create Pour-N-Restore® Composite Deck Spot Remover. This is an outstanding product for keeping your patio looking new with the removal of stains from cooking oil stains, food grease stains, oil stains, wax stains and more. It is yet another example of a highly effective problem solver from Edgewater Industries.
Since 1976, Edgewater Industries has been engineering and manufacturing specialized chemical products to specification for commercial and OEM clients. Our experience covers a broad range of products including lubricants, epoxies, cleaners, waxes, and colorants.
Our goal is to expand this line with more new products that are unique, providing superior performance and quality. To ensure this, we maintain control of the entire product development process. We conduct R&D in-house, produce and package products with our automated equipment, and ship orders from our on-site warehouse. From start to finish, Edgewater Industries is in control.
What's so great about Pour-N-Restore?
Pour-N-Restore Oil Stain Remover is superior to conventional degreasers because it combines a powerful citrus degreaser with a non-leaching absorbent to create Micro-Extraction Technology. Conventional degreasers soak into concrete and masonry, but only the surface gets scrubbed and rinsed. After rinsing, the remaining degreaser residue begins to evaporate, drawing the stain back to the surface. Pour-N-Restore also soaks deep into concrete and masonry, but the Micro-Extraction Technology allows it to encapsulate oil molecules and extract the entire stain to the surface. Pour-N-Restore then absorbs the entire stain as it dries to a powder. Pour-N-Restore not only removes oily stains for eye appeal, it can also be used as prep for sealers, epoxy or other coatings. Oil residue causes coatings to release, so complete removal is a necessity.
Where can you use Pour-N-Restore products?
It may be used on a variety of concrete or masonry surfaces, including cement, exposed aggregate, quarry tile, stone, patio blocks, paving bricks and colored concrete. Do not use on asphalt (blacktop). Pour-N-Restore is ideal for use on garage floors, driveways, sidewalks, patios, parking lots, drive-through, manufacturing floors, warehouse floors and other concrete and masonry surfaces. You can also remove oil stains caused by cooking oil, food grease, oil, transmission fluid, wax, and more.
What Stains does Pour-N-Restore Remove?
The powerful cleaner will effectively remove a variety of hydrocarbon stains including: motor oil, grease, hydraulic fluid, anti-freeze, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, synthetic oils, food grease from animal fats, cooking oil, tar, citronella oil and wax stains.
Pour-N-Restore Cleaning Tips:
· Before treatment, always test on an inconspicuous sport. This will insure painted surfaces are colorfast and checks compatibility with sealers.
· Get the best coverage and accelerate dry time by using the Pour-N-Restore V-Notch Spreader. This is particularly useful in climates that experience cooler temperatures or high humidity.
· For best results, use Pour-N-Restore when the temperature is above 60°F. At this temperature, Pour-N-Restore will dry in about 5-8 hours. If it is used in cooler temperatures, dry time may be extended significantly and performance may be inhibited.
· For best results, provide maximum ventilation. The product will not dry quickly if the treated area is poorly ventilated. If you are treating a stain inside a garage or other enclosure, open as many doors and windows as possible. A fan will also accelerate drying time.
· We do not recommend scrubbing Pour-N-Restore on the first application, however, scrubbing may enhance performance if subsequent applications are required. This may be the case with old, dry stains, heavy stains, tar and wax residue and stains previously treated with other products.